Thursday, December 13, 2007

When in Rome...

...eat a queef.


Okay, maybe not. Anyway... four finals down, one left. Tomorrow at noon: Geography. And God almighty, I could fucking care less. The end of the semester is two inches in front of my face. I just took my film literature final, and I'm not kidding when I say I needed every bit of two hours to take it. Pat Collier sure knows how to cram a two footer into your ass. I got a C in that class, but you know what, it's the greatest, most fulfilling C I've ever gotten.

I'm not even upset with getting a C either in there. Point blank, that class was tough. It really made you critical about films and their ideological involvement with society, something I'm extremely interested in as an English major. Plus, it's the first non-A I've gotten in an English class ever, so I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

Tomorrow is Volkswagen night in Indy with the gentlemen from ND Dubs. I promised to bring my XBox, and I think a few other guys are, too. So needless to say, it's going to be Halo 3 and Forza 2 non-stop until I pass out. You bet your sweet as I'm going to be handing out free headshots VIA the sniper rifle like they were kittens.

No comments: