Monday, December 24, 2007

Smoldering Sack of Crap

So its Christmas Eve, and it's finally starting to set in as 'Christmas Break.' I'm finally just relaxing and sitting around, doing nothing. I spent last night with some of my friends. Most importantly, my pal Sarah, who's leaving to go to Iraq soon. It was nice getting to spend time with her and a few other folks I haven't seen in a while. We went and saw Sweeney Todd, which was FABULOUS. Go see it, the embodiment of Johnny Depp. It's seriously the tightest cast in a film I've seen in quite a while. Everyone fit their roles so well. After that, we hit up the new bowling alley on Talyorsville Road in Louisville.

Not to mention, it's been a fabulous 24 hours of sports. The Bears RAPED the Packers for the second time this season. Tom Brady sat back and jump roped with his cock, while leading the Greatriots one game closer to perfection. And the cherry on top occurred this morning, when the Bulls sacked coach Scott Skiles after their pathetic 9-16 start. It's a double edged sword. I like Skiles, but his tendencies just weren't working anymore. Plus... his team was starting to hate him. Hopefully the Bulls bring somebody in to jump start their season, because there's no reason why they shouldn't be the #3 team in the East. They have the SAME fucking roster they had last year, plus the additions of Joakim Noah and Aaron Gray.

And today's just been relaxing. I've did more sitting around, playing video games, reading, listening to music. I have some relaxing time during the week during the school year, but it's almost impossible to enjoy it with having to balance a jillion other responsibilities.

Christmas is tomorrow, and I really no idea what I'm getting. I think movies, maybe? Maybe some other stuff. I have no idea. Needless to say, it'll be exciting.

Now quit reading this and go spend time with your family, ho.

1 comment:

B said...

Merry Christmas Master Shake <3

I love you.