Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bo.red




This is what you do at work when you're bored. I work at the library, and with an overwhelming majority of the students home for Christmas break, it's pretty much senseless for the place to be open. Coupled with a half foot of snow on the ground, and poorly plowed roads, and the place was empty. Seriously, there were maybe 10 people in the entire library (outside of employees). I sat there today with Josh, a pretty cool guy, and we did less than nothing. Which doesn't bother me one bit, I'm glad to finally get paid for doing absolutely nothing.

We sat around and talked about sports. About movies. But most importantly, about the most revolting things we've ever seen on the interwebz. Of course we shared the horror stories of popping our Goatse cherries and other sickening images of small Asian women shooting a fountain of watery shit into their own face. The newest additions to the shock site legacy has been the "scat" outbreak of 2007, such as 2Girls1Cup and other damning videos that make you want to take a dull, rusted paint scraper to your pupil and dig until you reach the back of your brain.

I let him know that, "For me, it's not necessarily the poop that grosses me out. Poop isn't too bad: it's the presentation."

He whole heartedly agreed.

But nothing is worse then "Pain Olympics," easily the most haunting thing I've ever seen, and probably the only video/image on the internet that I wish I could actually erase from my memory. It makes Mr. Hands or any Harlequin baby photo look like the fucking cover of Beauty and the Beast

Do yourself a favor: don't visit any of these sites. Ever.

Except for Goatse.... and maybe Meatspin.

1 comment:

B said...

gross. all of it. even meatspin and goatse.

but i still love you.