Thursday, December 6, 2007

Crazy cop shows

I know it's white trash. I know they're terribly written, with terrible punch lines, and even more terribly cliche hosts.

But I absolutely watching these shows.

I have no idea why, either. Maybe I love laughing at the misfortune of others. Maybe I just love watching morons do the stupidest, most inanae shit imaginable. Like right fucking now! I'm watching one of these shows, and this asshole just ran his truck through a highway sign, blew all four of his tires, and spun out.

You figured he'd stop, right? No.

Not even close. This asshole gets out of his smoking pick up truck, and brandishes a fucking AR15 automatic assault rifle, and proceeds to obliterate a slew of cop cars.

The best part? The retarded was fatally wounded by a cop. Stupid ass.

And yes, I don't feel bad, not at all. Although there have been a shit load of "copy" shows, none of these come close to replicating the splendor of Cops. that's probably because Cops actually has, you know... a narrative. Plus, you can't help but wish that you could experience something crazy like this, even if it's just once. It'd be exactly like Grand Theft Auto.

Just think about it.... you'd have a life bar over your head and everything.

1 comment:

B said...

I love laughing at the misfortune of others

that's called schadenfraude...and it's German...just like your car :D

<3