Friday, December 21, 2007

Home

So I got to come home today. Thank God. The ride home wasn't too bad. Plus, the weather at home is at least 15 degrees warmer then in FUNcie, so you can't complain about that. I spent the day with Brianne. We went out to eat and I got to introduce her to both of my parents. I got her this.... sweatery-doo thing and some movies.

It wasn't without hitches though. The traffic in Clarksvegas was absolutely atrocious, not to mention some dyke in a piece of shit tan metal sled almost backed into my car at an intersection. We got our DVDs at Game Stop because they had a buy 2-get 2 sale, which essentially meant we were stuck in line for a literal hour.

Bull shit.

And I was upset that she couldn't stay the night, but my cousins never tell my parents when they'll be home, so there was no way to know if anyone has a place to sleep. Not even my, and I fucking live here. Either way, it was great getting to see her before Christmas. She's (potentially) going to visit her mom tomorrow, so I'm hoping everything goes well with that.

You know what time it is? Halo/Heidi time.

1 comment:

B said...

I had a fabulous time with you yesterday.
Absolutely fabulous <3