Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Pot(Christ)mas





This is exactly why I love pot. Sure, these pictures are kind of funny now (sober) but my God... last night... I have never laughed so hard in my entire life. My favorite person in existence AKA friend since age 7 AKA the Flyin' Hawaiian, Kris, came over to visit last night. We're both only in town for a few days, so it was nice getting to spend an evening of brain cell destroying fun with him. We played XBox (imagine that) and lambasted some herb on the patio. It never gets old.

We talked about growing up, too. We'll be be done with school and trying to find jobs over the next semester, and it's just weird to both of us that all the fun and complacency of college is soon going to end, and 40 hour work weeks, ass-kissing and full insurance benefits are going to be the reality. I keep telling myself that I want to keep putting it off... and just have college last another semester. But truthfully, I'm really getting tired of Muncie. The weather flat-out sucks, the scenery is now stale, and it's just time for a change of scenery. I just want to move back to Southern Indiana... or maybe Louisville. I want to find a job, and start enjoying my "adult" life.

I know having a job and all of that jazz really isn't fun, but I'm over college. I'm ready for the next challenges in my life. Bring 'em on.

1 comment:

B said...

Oh...Mr. Fauxplough...those pictures are a-mazing.

I'm ready to go rock the "adult" life too. It's gonna be quite the adventure with you and me <3