Saturday, December 15, 2007

Days of congestion

So I've been sick the past few days. I guess it's the whole "winter" sickness crap. First your head hurts, then you have an upset stomach. Then vomiting, a body ache, a fever. And now, I'm congested. This is the last leg of everything... I think. It's been nothing but soup, coughing and Sprit for the past few days, so I'll be glad when this all has passed.

Last night I met up with a bunch of my Volkswagen friends from Indianapolis for a pizza snarfing/video game shindig. Most everyone from the club showed up, so that was nice. It was nice getting to just hang around and BS for a night. I didn't get sick while I was there, which was a plus. Ryan had his video project finished, entitled "The People's Car," so we got to watch that: totally cool stuff, he did a great job with it.

And today: completely shitty weather. It's been snowing non-stop for a while now. There's probably a few inches on the ground and there's really no signs of it letting up anytime soon. Although, the roads aren't too bad, so if for some God awful reason I have to leave, I shouldn't have any trouble driving my Golf/snow plow around Muncie. Hopefully today will just consist of cleaning the apartment a bit, doing laundry, video games, and getting to relax with Ms. B.

The semester is finally over, and it'll be nice to just relax and not really have to conform to a constant agenda. Plus, all of the nub kids should be home from school, which should equal some free wins on Halo.

No comments: