Saturday, October 18, 2008

Update on Simpleton. I shouldn't be working today. Lists.

We're absolutely dead at work. Dead. I have nothing to do. I'm working on Simpleton right now. Just got the cover finished, I like it a lot more than the original. I'm working on page formatting right now. Either way, I'd like to have it done by the end of the month. No idea how many copies I'm going to make. You want one? Tell me. You want to blurb about it? Do it. I can send you a .PDF of the manuscript. You want to ignore it? Sweet. Go make me some brownies.

**
Saturday's weren't made for working. Unless you drive a cab or you deliver babies. Everyone else should be outside doing yardwork or running in the woods or fishing. Those are the things that make Saturdays productive.

**
I used to make lists for everything I did. I need to start doing that again.

Etc. below:

Congrats to Alexi for his spread in PerformanceVW magazine.

Sometimes I feel like this.

No comments: