Wednesday, October 8, 2008

200th post. HEMGF. News.

So this is my 200th post. A milestone, something people look forward to. Like a birthday or a homerun or burping an infant after he breastfeeds. I'm glad I've kept this blog going.

Talking about breastfeeding makes me think about becoming a father. Woah, saying you created another human being is other-worldly.

**
I have a friend named Dan Bailey. He writes. He's tall and skinny. Not dangerous like most tall and skinny individuals. Well, Dan could be dangerous. If so, he hides it well. Dan blogs here. Dan also runs a video blog called HERE EXPLODES MY GIANT FACE. People submit videos of themselves reading literature. Sometimes, you just need to trust me and click on the links. I have other friends that blog, too. I'll save those folks for a rainy day.

**
There will be a point in your life where you have an excess of money. Maybe spend it on a stove that cleans itself or a lapdog. Do whatever you want. Might I suggest doing something like this.

Things like this make me wonder why somebody would get a wax statue of themselves or a portrait of their wife wearing a purple one-piece bathing suit watering the row of tulips next to the gazebo. My aunt Cathy has a large mural of herself and her husband eating at a diner. Not nearly as exciting as having a giant Lego statue of yourself. Could you imagine if it came to life?

1 comment:

DB said...

you forgot to mention that i mash up sexy ladies and drank them.