Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Didgeridoo. Work. Cars.

Remember that art festival I told you to go to? Well, I went to it with Brianne. Lots of fun. Tons of cool things. Also, I bought this.

Yes, a didgeridoo. You can pretend you're not jealous, or you can admit that you are jealous that I bought one. Either way, I'm indifferent. Playing one is a lot more difficult than I had originally though. At the art show, I talked with Ms. Tanya Gerard, who's been playing the didgeridoo for a very long time (I think like... 20+ years) and also been handcrafting her own for nearly as long. 

**
Everyone says, "Man, I don't want to go into work today," at some point in their life. Today is one of those days for me.

**
Helped my buddy do some more wiring on his Rabbit Pickup project and a mock-up for the fuel lines. I hope he can get it running for this weekend. It's our club's last gathering before the winter season. Hibernation for Volkswagens. How exciting.

No comments: