Saturday, October 4, 2008

Paid for nothing. Saturday. Junkyard hopping.

Usually, I get paid for doing my duties at work (packing boxes, making copies, cleaning, etc.) but on days like today where everyone should be outside doing fun things anways, for example, the St. James Court Art Festival here in Louisville, I get paid for sitting here at work and listening to music. Devin is in back looking for a dog on a website that's kind of like MySpace for animals. The store is clean though, and that's really all I ask for.

On topic, here's some of the music I'm listening to:



Listen to them all now, you'll thank me later.
**
I started on my car project, titled Project 2.0. You can read about it and look at pictures of it here. You know, if that's your kind of thing. If not, that's cool. In lue of the project, tomorrow is going to be some fantastic junkyard hopping, and if I can find a decent looking OBD1 head, I'll start cleaning it up and maybe get some of the motor started. Who knows?
**
Also started submitting some poems and stories to lit. mags, since it's "that time of year again." You should do this too.

No comments: