Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Something tangible. Kevin Garnett. Scrabble addict.


Yes, that's a chapbook. That's my completed chapbook. There's a copy of my first tangible draft. Not a manuscript, but a book that you can hold and read. I'll have the final prints done in abouta week. Only a few more minor changes will be made: saddle stitched spine, cardstock cover and 100% cotton pages. When I say you need this chapbook, you truly need this chapbook. I want you to hold this in your hand like a wad of twenties or cock. 

I've posted this chapbook up on several other sites. Others are interested. I'm still not entirely sure how many I'm going to print maybe 25. 

**
Kevin Garnett is hungry for flesh. He's also the inventor of the phrase 'QWERTY.' Maybe, maybe not. I do know, however, that Kevin Garnett is the embodiment of basketball. I want you to leave a comment talking about your favorite sports moment. 

**

My girlfriend has me addicted to Scrabble. I'll play anyone. Even Kevin Garnett. He'll eat my ear after I beat him three times in a row.

1 comment:

DB said...

i want a copy to hold like a cock.

that sounds like a badass rap lyric.

i think i used to type qwerty on my computer when i was bored and trying to write a paper. i think kevin garnett is about to lick his ear and give him a boner.