Sunday, October 19, 2008

Football. New reads.

When people tell me they don't like watching sports, I can never understand it. Ever. You need to watch sports. You need to go to stadiums and drink six dollar domestic beers and eat cheesesteaks that're simply piles of shaved steak thrown into open-face hotdog buns.

You need to be drunk, cheering, wearing a t-shirt in December. You need to be cheering for men running around with steam rolling out from the sides of their helmets. If you've never been to a football game, go to one. It doesn't even matter what team you root for. Just go.

On that note... I root for these guys:


And this guy is my absolute favorite:


**
I've added a few new people to my list of people with blogs that you should read. It's Sunday, and you're probably watching football, so during the next commercial, read them. Everyone has interesting things to say.

Which reminds me, if you read my blog and want to link me, please feel free to do so. I'd love to have more people reading it. 

No comments: