Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Title Colon Phrase

This summer's been.... interesting, to say the least. I'm flat out fucking tired, all the time. It's starting to get annoying. I know I'm not like, physically ill. It's not my job wearing me down. I'm just always tired, regardless of how much I sleep.

My roommates are leaving intermittently. It's nice having silence when I come home and I can just sit around and relax, not do anything. Not have to co-exist with people. I can just loaf. Fuck, as long as the bills and rent are paid, I could fucking care less if I'm here alone 90% of the time.

On a completely different note. Dirk Nowitzki was announced as the 2006-2007 NBA MVP today, which, yeah, is complete and utter bull shit. Not only was Dirk not the MVP of the league, he wasn't the MVP in his conference OR even his division. Christ almighty, the past three awards have been given to the best player on the NBA's best team. So obviously, David Stern needs to change the awards name to "The Best Player on the Best Regular Season Team" award.

Kobe Bryant was clearly the most valuable player this year. The Lakers are a 25 win team, AT BEST, without the Rape Master on their roster. Hell, Carlos Boozer, Lebron James and even my arch rival Steve Nash were all more deserving of the award then Dirk. Don't get me wrong, Dirks is a great player, and easily one of the most impressive in the league, but he certainly wasn't the most "valuable." His team is loaded with stars, and if Dirk was somewhere else, I would bet a large sum of money that the Mavs would still win 50 games. The same can't be said for any of the other players I mentioned.

Again, another tangent. Watching the Bulls game......

Ben Gordon, get on these nuts. Seriously. Complete and total rape factory. Are we gonna win the series? That still remains to be seen. BUTTTT, at least my boys are making it interesting.

3 comments:

MillerTime said...

DIRK IS A BADASS!

B said...

Rape Master. Seriously. It's bad enough you call him the rapist. I don't think he's worthy of the title "master."

Of course...you could call him Master Rape, and then he'd kind of be like Master Shake :)

Nathan said...

Cop: Did you rape that woman?

Kobe: I don't know. I DON'T KNOW! You're the one with the computer, look it up!