Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mish-Mash of Shit

Sorry for taking a few days off. Busy with tons of shit, busy with people. Relatively tired. Anyway, here's a random list of opinions/things that are going on.

  • Just when you thought the Bulls couldn't have played any worse, and I was ready to burn my Luc Longley jersey out of sheer disappointment, they FINALLY won a game and saved their season, beating the Pistons 102-87. Luol Deng AKA "Hung in the Trousers" FINALLY went off, pouring in 25 points and snatched 13 rebounds. Ben Wallace also played like a man, grabbing 17 boards and also held Rasheed Wallace to 14 points. Oh yeah, Chris Weber.... SCORED ZERO. Oh, C-Web, you silly, silly individual. Eat a fucking dick. I thank you, Chicago Bulls. Quite frankly, I wasn't emotionally prepared to stare a playoff sweep in the face. I already had to deal with the Bears Super Bowl loss, which is a whole other story in itself.
  • I'm tired of fucking staring at these in my room. They need to go on this. For those of you who are untrained to my unnecessarily obsessive Volkswagen fetish, those are BRAND NEW Corrado steelies, complete with center caps and lug covers, and that lovely white sex machine is Golfzilla, my whooptie. Being a poor college student, frivolous spending only comes once in a blue moon, like... you know, on wheels that I don't have tires for. So, I have extremely expensive paperweights, for now at least. Anyone want to do a nude scene together, for cash?
  • I miss Jacob King, my roommate, to a level that is starting to make me physically ill and cause my gonads to systematically invert. The man is a flat-out animal. He went home for a week to unwind and spend time with his family, both he wholeheartedly deserves. He should be coming back tonight, which means one thing: LOLOLOLOL.
  • Although I complain about my job daily, I really don't see myself quitting. Ever.
  • Scratching the master disk... hilarious.

Well... That's a decent list of shit. Since I haven't plugged it yet, go to this website.
-I'm a co-writer/co-creative developer/sexual icon. It's great. Plus, it's a work in progress, and the summer is here, so there should be some semi-regular updating.

God almighty, somebody give me a face stretch.

No comments: