Saturday, May 19, 2007

Should still be sleeping

So... I wake up this morning to find out that Steve, a local guy from my Volkswagen club in Louisville, has sold the 81' Rabbit convertible I had my eye on for a week or so. Seriously.... $400 bucks for a STRONG RUNNING Bunny drop-top that needed one day's worth of work to make it a daily driver. Seriously... this is like the third potential project car I haven't been able to capitalize on. Total bull shit. I really, really wanted to drive around Muncie in a slammed Bunny and throw the shocker at nerds walking to summer class. Did I mention that it's Jasmine yellow? Oh, I didn't. Okay.... IT'S FUCKING JASMINE YELLOW.... WITH BLACK DOORS. I'd be driving a mother fucking bumble bee.

*sigh*

I hope this upcoming week goes by fast. My sister graduates from high school on the 27th, which is FRIGGIN' AWESOME. Except, you know... the fact that I have to watch her open a jillion bad ass presents and probably get a new car... while I work like a plantation slave in order to pay my rent and bills and end up with 65 extra dollars at the end of every month. I keep telling myself it's going to be worth it when I finally ride off into the sunset in my 2007 GTi/2001-2003 Audi S4, but until then, somebody needs to dangle a mother fucking carrot in front of my face.

1 comment:

B said...

oh...i'll find a carrot.

in the meantime, take comfort in knowing that when i become famous, you'll be my couch lackey, and will do nothing but buy and play with cars all day long.