Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Delcine


So wow... I haven't had a blog in quite sometime. Decided I'd give it another go-around. It's mainly going to be me, yelling, swearing. It'll be my poetry, me complaining about sports, me talking about slow cars and fat idiots. It's what I do. I do it well. And I do it all, while looking dastardly. While the photo of me to the left isn't all that becoming, it is the face I'm making 85% of the time I'm awake, so just bare with me.

You're probably wondering who I am. Most of the time, I am too, since I'm a fucking chameleon, a-la David Bowie. Only, I'm not openly bisexual. Key word there, OPENLY.

Just kidding... Anyway, my name is Joey. My last name isn't important, mainly because you couldn't pronounce it. I'm a 20-year-old senior at Ball State University, English concentration. Originally born in Chicago, moved to Indiana. Pretty boring outline, but come on now! I couldn't spoil your appetite with too much run right out of the gate, could I? No, I'm not that nice.

Just stay tuned. Lots of poetry, some short fiction. My commentaries on awesome shit. Just you wait, people. Just you fucking wait.

1 comment:

B said...

Do "commentaries on awesome shit" involve the lovely artistic handy work that was added to the 2007 Commencement program?