Saturday, May 30, 2009

The best thing Apple did was add the "Pop Art" feature to Photo Booth.

Well, that's not entirely true. The 'sepia' tone always look spot on though.

I'm trying this new thing with the books I own that I never finished. I'll pull one off the shelf, open it to a random page and go. It's worked. Well, once. It's like trying to create flash fiction out of somebody else's fiction. People should start writing like this. They need to think, "Alright, so if somebody reads half the book, can they pick it back up at some point and just... read whatever in it?"

**

Man, this new Iggy Pop? Fuck, I know right? Great. Definitely better than that... "other" Stooges album. I'm still pretending that never happened. Hindenburg of should've been really good music. Damned from the start.

**

I just spaced out for at least a half hour.  And I just did it again for another five minutes. Blogging is so hard whenever you had three hours of sleep. Oh well. Distraction. Here comes my new shoes:


Love 'em. And just like Smacks: dig 'em.

No comments: