Sunday, May 24, 2009

A post which spreads goodwill.

Much needed three-day weekend. Lots of lying face down and deep sighs into pillows. Arms around girls and hugging, all of that stuff. I haven't been reading your blog much lately, sorry. By this, I mean the folks in the blog roll. I tried to read them daily, faithful to potential updates and what-not. Maybe some good links or posts, I dunno, I don't want to miss any of that, etc.

Wow, my girlfriend just walked in here. She's gorgeous. I might've mentioned this before. 

**

I've been watching a lot of cooking shows. I have a girlfriend to thank for this. She always says, "I like cooking shows, dancing, and shows about really fat people."

I'm usually the exact opposite, especially the food shows. I hate when it's people racing around to cook food that nobody would ever eat. Ever. Like, beet-flavored pubic hair sauteed in cod liver oil, placed on a plank of driftwood, and then seared with Rice Krispies. Fa' real, give me a cheeseburger. You can't fuck that up.





Failure. Gimme' the lettuce.

No comments: