Friday, May 1, 2009

Can I go home and change first?

"You destroyed the things I loveeeeeeee."

Mr. Krabs just said that on Spongebob. He is seriously the biggest asshole of all-time. What a greedy prick.

**

The Kentucky Derby is this weekend. It's never been anything to care about. People need to look at it like sex: regardless of how exciting it is, it's going to eventually end. Probably in three minutes. 

**

The Touch and Brush? Jesus Christ, people are lazy. It upsets me because you know the jerk who invented that thing got a huge payment when some stupid company bought the patent rights. Now he's driving around in a Mercedes and tipping ladies at the strip club with fives instead of singles. 

**

It's the first day of May. Go celebrate.

1 comment:

Katlyn said...

I love the touch and brush because yesterday I could not get that last bit of toothpaste out of the tube by myself and I thought "that touchandbrush" would be so handy right now."

I thought it was adorable that you and my little brother were watching spongebob together, the only thing cuter is when we watch spongebob together.