Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm listening to Black Flag right now. Yeahhhhhh, No Values and White Minority. Also at work. I've helped three customers over the last hour and a half. That's awful. I'd say the most productive I've been is eat my pizza Lunchable. I've chewed on my thumbnail, too.

Wait... two people are coming in. This blog will continue in a few minutes.

I'm back now. He picked up an order. I like customers like that. They're like the first time you had sex: quick, too much talking with zero action. They're in, they're out.

**

I applyed for a postion yesterday with the Louisville Bats, the AAA-affiliate for the Cincinatti Reds. Aside from Volkswagens, baseball is my favorite thing in the entire world. The position is for a stadium operations intern. If I end up working for a professional baseball team, I'll probably have a heart attack everyday at work and have to be revived. I don't think anyone would give me health insurance.

**

I want to know why every old punk song talks about surfers and skateboards, even the guys who're from the Midwest. We don't have oceans here.

That last line would be a fantastic book or story title. Don't take it from me, ass.

Wouldn't it be crazy if we had to copywrite our lives? Sometimes I think it would be a good idea. That way, people wouldn't dress like Eminem or bleach their hair. I'm not trying to take a stab at Eminem, I just hate his stupid haircut.

I hate that there are at least 100 covers of "99 Luft Balloons." Fuck that stupid song.

**

I need to start reading a book. I haven't finshed a novel in a long time. There are three sitting on my bookshelf half-read. Sometimes I like it more that way.

No comments: