Friday, May 9, 2008

Woah

Today was the first time I truly jumped head first into the job search ordeal. After applying for a managerial position at Aldi in New Albany... I applied for six other jobs today. Mostly entry-level management in retail positions, and I think one in an office somewhere in Louisville. I honestly can't remember. That'll probably be the most frustrating part of the whole job search: remembering where you've submitted resumes to.

This really irritating kid always comes down here when I'm working and asks me the most inane, repugnant questions. He's always down here with his mom, and he asks me the most trivial things about stop animation and old video game technology. A few weeks ago he came down here and asked me what I was doing and I made the mistake of telling him I was watching an auction on eBay for a mint, complete copy of Crono Trigger for the Super Nintendo. He didn't shut up for a half hour.

Despite the irritating kid and other people I'd love to hit square in the gums, I'm really going to miss this job when I'm done. Only three weeks left.

1 comment:

Jake said...

you should have said you were bidding on Custer's Revenge