Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Super Bowl is important for everyone.

This is the most important day in about.... 150 people's lives. They work for today. Spend summer mornings jacking weights and grunting like free-roaming horses for sixty minutes. Today, it's important to me, too. Not as important as Super Bowl XLI, where I watched one of the only sports teams I could ever care about flounder away a chance to hold a silver football welded to a stump over their heads.

Fuck.

Well, I have $450 riding on the game. Go Steelers. Without the money riding on the game, I'd never root for them. Hate the team. Their defense is sleek, like a GTO. Powerful, only flashy on straight-aways. Juice in every gear. Steelers 31, Cardinals 16.

**

When I visit friends' blogs who have me linked, I feel like a dick clicking on the link. What does this mean? It means you should click the link instead.

**

These damn wheels are BBS knock-offs.  Any idiot can tell. 

This should make you want to drive a bit slower in bad weather. Christ, slow the fuck down.

Apparently, Michael Phelps smokes pot. It's official. We could definitely hang out.

**

If it snows tomorrow, this upcoming week will be the same as last week. Weak.

The Jetta is coming along nicely. Deadline is March 8th. Mannnn, this is getting interesting.

No comments: