Monday, February 2, 2009

I wish there Super Bowl was a person, because they'd get a nice thank-you letter.

The Super Bowl made me $450 dollars richer. This means more Volkswagen things faster. I'm addicted. It's like breathing. I don't even bat an eyelash anymore.

Aside from the fact that I won a lot of money on a game that I didn't even participate in, the game was absolutely fantastic. A nail-biter all the way to the final five seconds, which wasn't remedied by the fact that I had money riding on it. Not to mention.... "the catch."

Ben Roethilsberger to Santonio Holmes. Honestly, after last year's helmet catch, I really didn't think we'd see a more exciting Super Bowl for a long, long time. I was wrong. Great game, and I'm wealthier to boot.

**

It didn't snow today. It better not snow tomorrow. I have plans to get to work safely.

No comments: