Saturday, February 7, 2009

My girlfriend is fabulous.

This title really has nothing to do with what I'm about to write about, but it's still the truth.

So, I came home from work today with three packages from three different countries sitting on my bed. Things for Volkswagens. Ironically, none of them are from Germany. Carburetor manifold, new Euro light switch and a brand new upper glove box. 

It's sad, I have four keys for one car. They all do different things.

The Jetta is getting exciting. I want to finish it. I want to say I created something that moves people.

**

I need background noise in my life, pretty much all the time. Bob Knight talking about basketball, trumpets, my cat scratching a litter box, puking, crying, I don't care. I need sounds all the time. It's almost impossible for me to fall asleep without a TV or a fan. Even somebody snoring. This is a problem.

**

Tomorrow, I'm going to look at apartments with Brianne. I have a feeling we'll be settling on something soon. I really want a garage, but it isn't going to happen. Right now, at least. 

Next, I'm going to think about driving over animals in the road. Sometimes, they might not be dead. You get tricked. You feel bad about nothing, not a damn thing. They're just tricking you. Those rodents. 

**

I want one of these vending machines at the rest area about thirty miles north of here. Fuck Twix. I would drive up there once a week with my laundry quarters and feel good all the way home.


No comments: