Friday, March 28, 2008

Suck my bubbles.

So yesterday was awesome. Why?

  • Louisville obliterated Tennessee. Elite Eight, bitch. Now we're 5-0 against the Vols under Rick Patino. Bring on the Tar Heels.
  • Watched The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. Great acting and cinematography. It was a bit too long, though.
  • Brianne and I got to cuddle.
  • Turned in a huge paper for Non-Fiction 2. Thank God.
  • Got to go to the Herot after that ridiculous rehearsal thing for ENG 409 in downtown Muncie. Drinking frosty beer + the best English majors ever = perfect.
And now... today is awesome because:

  • I just farted
  • The poetry gala is next Friday, and I'm pumped. There's gonna be some great poetry.
  • I'm at work, and Abdalla (remember, he's from Egypt, this is verbatim) just said: "I don't know why he keep this movie for so long. It's about a man with AIDS. It's scary."

Just think, only a few more months of this. Awwww.

1 comment:

B said...

i was pretty excited about the cuddling too <3