Sunday, March 30, 2008

Busy week.

My back's been bothering me for two or three days. So I remedied it with softball today. It's kind of embarrassing how out of shape I am right now. Hopefully I can keep working out since it's getting warmer and ride my bike to class again.

Louisville lost yesterday. There was some bad officiating, but they still had quite a few opportunities to jump ahead of North Carolina. Oh well, this team is looking stacked for the future. Samadro Samuel, Kyle Kuric, Melquan Bolding and Jared Swopeshire are all committed. Not to mention, they still have a chance at landing Scotty Hopson and Edgar Sosa and Earl Clark are returning. I'm definitely excited about next year's squad.

Oh, come to the Ball State Poetry Gala on Friday. I'm going to be reading some of my poetry, as well as my friends Dan Bailey, Matthew Trisler, Joe Betz, Katie Kowlaski, Joe McHugh and Kendra Thomas will also be performing. Show up, please.

1 comment:

DB said...

actually, i'm not reading at the gala. i will show up, though.