Sunday, January 27, 2008

Healthy?

Not quite. But I feel a bit better. Much better then the past few days. This sounds lame, but it took up until me barely being able to stand on Thursday morning to realize I haven't been taking care of myself, physically. After I get back to 100% (which I'm still not sure how long that'll be), I'm definitely making some changes.

No more soda, no more fast food, and I need to take a look at sodium and other crap when I'm buying food. I had been feeling great when I was getting to ride my bike to class and work everyday, but that's kind of impossible when there's snow on the ground and never above freezing. My back started tightening up when I stopped riding my bike, which also led to my back pain reoccurring. 

At this point, I just hope this crappy streak passes me in a few more days, and I can get back headed in the right direction.

2 comments: