Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Can you dig it?

Two days into the semester it's apparent that this'll be my toughest workload yet. All of my English courses are writing intensive. What a fucking way to go out. I can already tell in a few weeks I'm going to be wanting to pull my hair out. Hell, at least my sixth class is walking.... so I'm going to wager it won't be too labor intensive. Show up, stretch, walk around a track, go home and nap.

My schedule is also a lot more conducive for school this semester. I hated having to get up before the sun's in the sky last semester. I never got enough sleep, and I always felt dead half way through the day. Each of my days has a decent break half way through the day, so work and class shouldn't be a marathon. Oh yeah... not to mention: NO CLASS ON FRIDAY. Victory.

A little overwhelming right now, and I don't have any real assignments yet. Having to plan mentally for the ass kicking I'm gonna have to endure all semester sucks. Then gain, it is only one semester, so it shouldn't be too bad. Then one more class over the summer... and I'm done. As long as everything stays under control, 2008 should go straight foward.

Let's hope.

No comments: