Monday, April 14, 2008

It's somebody's birthday today.


That wonderful person making the hot face in that picture with me is my girlfriend Brianne. It's her birthday today. Sometimes, she does ridiculous things like fart in the morning while we're waking up, or know all the words to every single musical... or complain about not being able to beat Adventure Island, which is probably the easiest video game ever.

All of that doesn't matter, though. Brianne loves me, a lot. And she makes sure to remind me, a lot. And that doesn't bother me. She makes me feel special. So since she makes me feel special, I bought her these for her birthday.


I figures since she buys me all of these fancy presents, the least I could do is get her diamonds. It's her birthstone, after all. Plus, she's cute and has red hair. 

Happy Birthday, Brianne. I love you.

1 comment:

B said...

I love you too <3