Monday, June 8, 2009

I've got a hive of bees. I sneeze and pull stunts like MacGuyver.

I've started the graduate school crunch. The vice grips are on the University of Missouri-Kansas City. I'm not going to let up, ever. Sorry. I'm going to this school. Sent out the warning calls to a few former professors. Looking for letters of recommendation.


So yeah, did you get the hint? I'm moving to Kansas City. I want out. I want Louisville to turn into an escape, not some guilty vice. I drive to work everyday, look at the skyline and say, "That's it? Where's the spires that super heroes could fly around? Where's the sewer drains belching steam so the roads won't crack? The buildings don't seem desparate. The Ohio River is too dirty 'round here, and that just doesn't sit well with me."

It's time for a change. A real one. Already sent in my application to UMKC. Preparing my writing portfolio over the next few weeks, hopefully getting some of those letters of recommendation, taking the GRE, etc. I want to live somewhere quaint.

**

Alright, I'm gonna dig up all the David Carradine facts I can. You know, since he's dead now, it's gonna be all Hoover Dam and flow super slow with power until something major gets loged in the wall, pushes slow like mother's labor then BOOM.

You know... like this one. It's a start.

**

Okay, I was going to post up an article about nudist gardeners, but there weren't any visual suppliments. Fuck that, right? Right.

No comments: