Monday, December 1, 2008

Checking this out would be good for everyone involved. Internet in limbo. Steve Malkmus + Jicks.

I know a guy named Nate Logan. He published a book. Check it out. Nate writes good poetry. He gives great readings and he also has a fierce beard. At least, he did the last time I saw him.

Either way, it's exciting. 

**

I hate the feeling I get when wireless internet stops working. Tons of anxiety. Like a doctor is walking into a room holding a clipboard that's holding bad news. His words are short, empty and scatter your head like shotgun mouthwash. 

Earlier, webpages were loading in blocks and I hated it. I pulled a pillow over my face and pretended that the internet didn't exist. That didn't work.

We need internet police to ensure the sanctity of speedy web deliver. I need to read my blogs and watch my ESPN videos daily, damn it. I almost spelled it dammit, but seriously, fuck that internet meme.  

**

They need to tour close to Louisville soon.

One time, they said "Willie was found not far from the scene. He was panting like a pit-bull minus the mean."

Bam. +1




2 comments:

Nathan said...

thanks, joey. i'm coming back home for winter break and hopefully will be able to read in muncie.

Jen M. said...

i know a guy named nate DAVIS, who just completely lost the mac championship for us. LOLE.