Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Goods. Road trip. Biz.

This represents good music. As does this. I'm going to keep telling you to listen to it until you do!

Tomorrow after work I'm leaving on a road trip for H2O International in Ocean City Maryland. Think of it as the Woodstock for Volkswagen and Audi enthusiasts. The area is beautiful and my condo is right on the Atlantic Ocean. I'll be able to see things kind of like this from my window.

I'm getting ready to submit a bunch of stuff to literary journals. I was really excited to hear that the Broken Plate is now accepting submissions from individuals outside the Ball State literary community. Exciting.

**

I'm at work right now, and Devin, one of my co-workers just said, "LORDDDDDDDDDD, that fat bitch has some eggroll pussy. That shit's not good for your health."

And I just said, "You mean like a can of Nutriment?


Woah.

No comments: