Saturday, July 26, 2008

Good vs. Evil

I went to the drive-in last night with Brianne and two of our friends to see The Dark Knight and Hancock. Both were pretty good. With my work schedule finally solidifying itself, I've found it a lot harder to find time to write. Most of the time, I'll get free time and spend it on going to flea markets 

I've been thinking a lot lately about things I haven't done.  I've never finished a Rubix Cube. That seems like something that shouldn't be too hard. I've never punched a bee out of the air while it flies around my head. I haven't seen the Cubs win a World Series or know what it feels like for an athlete to get traded to a new team. Can you imagine that? Can you imagine walking into work one day, and having your boss say, "Hey, we've really like your time and effort that you've put into being a chef, but we're going to trade you to the hospital. You're a nurse, now." That'd be bull shit.

Sometimes thinking is bad. Or at the very least, the way you think about things can be bad. 

No comments: