Sunday, February 3, 2008

So it's been a few days since my last post. I got my stint taken out on Thursday, and spent the rest of the week relaxing and just trying to get my body back to feeling normal. Right now, I'd say I'm around 90%. My back/kidney still bother me a bit sometimes, but other then that, I've been able to eat meals regularly and stay awake the entire day, which couldn't be said this time last week.

What sucks is that I've been thrown out of my routine. All I did this past week was sit around and play video games. Sure, it was fun.... but I'm behind again with school work, which sucks major. I didn't get to meet with my group for my ENG 409 semester project, so I need to get some serious time done with them. It's just hard when you get a routine down, and it gets obliterated. Now I have to spend this week playing catch-up, all while trying to work at the library and stay afloat in all six of my classes.

But today's the Super Bowl, and that's all I really care about right now. Well that.... and Halo 3... and Volkswagens. I've been waiting all year for this... the culmination of Tom Brady raping the NFL for four straight months. The Giants are definitely going to put up a fight, but you just can't defy destiny. If the Patriots weren't meant to have a perfect season, they would've already lost (to Baltimore, Philidelphia or Indianapolis), but they didn't. 

I'm going to go home, order pizza, and watch Brady rack up ring number four.

38-20, Patriots win.