Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Brick of Heat

So that last post was supposed to be a thank-you and a vocal expression of my appreciation for everyone I interact with in Muncie, not a personal attack. After reading it another time, it kind of came off as shrewed and a little emotionally front-loaded, which wasn't my intention. If you weren't included in the post with a name representation, please don't assume that I don't A.) care about your contributions to my well-being or B.) don't care about you period. It was just me writing something quickly in order to post.

On a completely unrelated note, you probably need to buy this album. To go along with the new album, the Meat Puppets are going to be playing in Louisville on August 27th, and you better bet your sweet ass that I'll be in the front row. There have been some killer shows over the past three or four months that I've missed in Louisville (Sebadoh....), so I'm making it my goal to go to this show no matter what. Plus, my pre-order for the Pups new album should be on its way. It's supposed to have an autographed poster, some buttons and shit, and some other cool stuff. All for only 13 dollars! I feel like a 46-year-old housewife buying shit off of QVC. Only I can hide my child bearing hips much better.

----

Needless to say, the last post I made was completely misconceived. I apologize for that, to whoever it may have upset. Now, if you'll please excuse me. I'm going to get dressed, drive to McShittles and eat lunch. Then play Forza Motorsport 2 until I have to go to work.


Zap Boobada Bop*

No comments: