Monday, July 16, 2007

Big Money. Big Prizes... I LOVE IT.

And it's a get together to tear it apart
Gave my middle finger a brand new start.
I got a greeting can't say what it's all about
but my middle finger is gonna carry it out.


Everyone has one of those stupid epiphanies when they're doing something and then BAM, the light comes on. "Holy crap! This is what life's all about isn't it?! Wow, this is it!" Maybe they're helping homeless people and shit by providing meals. Maybe they're volunteering, or spending time with family, or partaking in housework, or whatever. I had one yesterday, and I can certainly deduce that it isn't helping people. Or being charitable.

Well, if by "helping people," I mean "smoking pot." And by "being charitable," I mean doing it with arguably the greatest human being to ever walk the face of the Earth, Bryan "Tenchi" Reed. Then yeah, I definitely mean it. That's what the past three-ish days have been. A cannabis-ladened haze filled with Gradius V, fighting an ocean of zombies in a shopping mall while wearing a horse head, talking about metal, and sitting in a chair in your pajamas with the a cat who's named after a sweet and tangy beverage. Oh yeah, and work, too. But nobody wants to hear me talk about my job (all three of you who read this stupid blog that I should stop doing). BR is going to be up here soon, and I can't wait. He's the most timid member of "Us featuring CR," which is probably the main reason why I'm so glad he'll finally be up here, doing shit with his life.

Oh, who am I kidding! He'll be doing the exact same thing he was doing in his parents' house: drugs, Half Life, and drugs. The only difference is that he'll be in Muncie only about one minute away. Which is more enough for me to offer a huge sigh of relief. I've missed those three guys, mainly because I would've preferred to share a majority of my college experiences with them. Just growing up and shit. Hanging out, stoned on weekends, talking about video games that we've all beaten a thousand times before. And Kris fucking that Indian chick. Or rubbing her boobs. Or whatever the fuck he did.

Lately, Muncie has been thrown into an ocean of ball sweat and ridiculous drama. Everyone. Every single resident. People being mad at other people. The whole "You're wrong. No, YOU'RE WRONG," persuasion that I generally can't stand. It's been getting to the point where you can't look at somebody without giving them a rash, without causing miscarriages (kind of like Grand Theft Auto IV will) or reducing their face to a soupy paste. Seriously people, what the fuck?

This is a call Muncie. Calm the fuck down and lay the fuck off! That's right, you at the MT Cup sipping on the shitty chai latte while your fat wife greases up your Harley for take-off. Beef's customers, quit coming in 10 minutes before we close and cause me to take an extra half hour to close. Quit driving bad, quit being a dick.

Just calm the fuck down. Please. I seriously don't care anymore. However, I can share what I dostill find a great deal of pleasure in.

This.

And this.


Relax yourself, girl. Please settle down.

No comments: